In order to uphold the integrity of the organization, our members adhere to the following:
• Support the Mission/Vision/Guiding Principles of LDEI and abide by the bylaws of both the organization and her local chapter.
• Will not use her membership or the name of the organization or her local chapter for her personal monetary advantage.
• Never allow the membership list of the organization or her local chapter to be sold or used for merchandising, promotional purposes or commercial endorsement outside of the organization and its partners.
• Sponsor for membership only those individuals known to her to have high ethical standards and professional stature in the area of food, beverage, hospitality and other fields as they relate to these disciplines.
• Maintain the dignity and integrity of the organization and her local chapter by holding herself to the highest professional standards.