Objectives of the Global Culinary Initiative
- Educate through raising awareness of our global culinary communities.
- Organize a talent pool of members who are able to present programs within their communities.
- Connect with established programs, that is culinary organizations promoting global connections.
- Advocate through increasing membership from diverse cultures.
- Provide opportunities for cultural exchange by organizing international programs that include our diverse chapter communities.
- Cultivate professional relationships with owners of ethnic restaurants and markets.
- Promote Philanthropy Partner with local charities that provide services for assisting immigrants and offer to provide culinary training programs that will be career focused.
- Develop and implement programs and fund-raising projects to benefit ethnic groups within chapter communities.